The Foreshore’s skyline is evolving by the year, and the latest member of the Mother City’s skyscraper club is set to change it forever. 35 on Lower Long is a cutting-edge development that is already turning heads in Cape Town.
Developed by veteran commercial property industry player Abland, in association with the Ellerine Brothers, this four-star GBCSA rated mixed-use tower promises to rejuvenate pedestrian traffic on lower Long and Jetty Streets.
Commercial Space is fortunate to have 14 000sqm of premium office space at 35 on Lower Long available to commercial property investors and tenants.
Let’s take you through some of the development’s stand-out features.
A modern mixed-use development for the new decade – and beyond
From its unique structural contours that have been designed to maximise beautiful sea and mountain views to its mix of property types, 35 on Lower Long is truly unique.
- The futuristic development will boast 13 446m2 of premium-grade office space, 323m2 of ground-floor retail space, and no less than 9 storeys of parking space above ground.
- The building’s glass facade features double glazing for temperature control – just one of its many green building features.
- The premium office space at 35 on Lower Long has been designed with flexibility and the needs of 21st century businesses in mind and will be in high demand in the Foreshore.
Transforming the Foreshore
Specific features aside, 35 on Lower Long boasts an excellent location in one of the CBD’s foremost up and coming areas for commercial property Cape Town. This part of the city will be forever transformed by the presence of a new skyscraper.
- 35 on Lower Long’s ground floor will feature several hundred square metres of retail space which will open up onto both lower Long and Jetty Streets.
- The ground floor will feature an atrium design that will invite pedestrians to come in and sample some of the building’s retail offerings – and they certainly won’t fail to impress.
The development is located near a MyCiti bus station, the CTICC, and the N1 and N2 interchanges which connect the CBD with CT International Airport and the Western Seaboard.
Secure your place in the Mother City’s newest skyscraper
Capetonians can barely contain their excitement about the city’s latest skyscraper – just imagine the effect of headquartering your business there.
If you’d like to learn more about this exceptional development or view some of our exclusively mandated office space at 35 on Lower Long, then don’t miss out – contact us to view this premium commercial property Cape Town today.