Sable Corner is the future-focused new development and boasts premium grade offices and showroom retail space!
Uniquely curved facade opens up to unobstructed view of Table Mountain, Signal Hill and Table Bay. This magnificent building is fast becoming a landmark in Century City.
Some features include:
- Increased generator capacity
- Lift speeds above industry standards
- Air-conditioning, fire escapes and ablutions allow for densities of 5,5m² per person.
- Cluster free entrances
- Green Building design techniques
- Naming rights for single/anchor tenant
- Balcony / Terrace 19m²
- Parking ratio of 3 bays per 100 m2 on site
- Additional parking available within easy walking distance
- Completion Q3 2020
Easily located off the N1 highway with its high-visibility position on Sable Road – one of the primary routes into Century City. This not only lends itself to a most unique brand visibility opportunity but, from inside the building, you have access to incredible uninterrupted views of the City and Table Mountain.
Access to an amazing campus lifestyle that is unique to Century City is a big plus, within the Bridgeways Precinct most of what you need is a short walk away – from coffee shops, conference facilities, hotels, food stores and much more.
Sable Corner’s strategic location encourages the use of public transport to cut carbon emissions: bus, MyCiTi bus and minibus taxi routes leave from a public transport hub less than 500m away while Century City station is just a few minutes away by foot.
Call to find out more about this magnificent development!