Suite 4th Floor AAA Grade Office
2 garage parking bays at R1,750/bay + VAT
Incentives – 1st month – rent free, 2nd month – 50% of monthly rent, 3rd month – 75% of monthly rent, thereafter full rental
• It’s on the SARS grid so the building never experienced any load shedding in the building whatsoever. The building also has its own backup power but this has never been needed.
• A H2O water filter purifier has been installed which will remain in the unit
• High quality block out blinds installed by previous tenant and these will also remain in the unit – for the afternoon sun – but this has been largely mitigated by 16 on Bree being built next door
• Level 5 Eco building and now with strict Covid 19 protocols for screening / temp testing
• Some furniture / kitchen appliances could remain if any potential tenant wanted it
• Karaba high security lock installed on the office door
• Internal intercom installed in the unit recently for reception to call us for visitors etc..
Building History – Touchstone House is located on the corner of Mechau and Bree Streets in one of Cape Town’s Historic precincts. 7 – 11 Bree Street Cape Town.
The original building on the site was built in 1895 as a warehouse and although this was substantially damaged in a fire the original façade was preserved and has been incorporated into the new building.
Touchstone House comprises no less than 8 parking levels, 3 below ground and 4 above providing a ratio of 3 bays/100m² of office space.
On ground level is a RETAIL component providing an interactive streetscape whilst levels 5 to 14 of the building all offer premium AAA Grade Sectional Title Commercial Suites ranging in size from 79m² to entire floors.
Most offices have breath-taking views of Cape Town, and the top floor boasts an entertainment area and Cafeteria for the use of the tenants.
Call now to arrange a viewing