35 Lower Long is perfectly positioned in the financial and legal hub of the Foreshore within the CBD.
Long Street is one of the oldest streets in Cape Town, stretching from the CTICC through to Tamboerskloof. The numerous Victorian buildings mixed together with the new contemporary architecture gives Long Street a truly unique flavour.
- The building offers 14 floors of office space, which includes Flexi Suites and a luxurious business suite on the top floor.
- There is also retail space on the ground floor as well as 280 parking bays.
- Office tenant installation allowance – R2466/m² of useable area
Key features –
- Cape Town Lifestyle
- Public Transport
- Office Penthouse
- Sky Lobby
- Signage / Exposure
- Double Glazed Windows
- State of the Art Security Systems
- Backup Generator
- Bicycle Friendly / Bicycle Storage
- Electrical Savings
- Green Building
- Flexi Suites
Value Added Services –
- Retail Shops
- 48 Hour backup water
- Sub metering on water and electricity
- External and Internal Signage opportunities (subject to Landlord approval)
- Fibre Reticulation throughout the building – Open Access Fibre by Metro Fibre Networks
- 24hr off site security monitoring.
- License Plate recognition
Green Building Initiatives –
- 4-Star Green building accredited by GBCSA.
- A building user’s guide will be produced upon occupation of the building.
- The AC system is a closed air-cooled chiller system which eliminates water loss.
- Daylight has been maximized within the office space to lower the requirement of lighting during the day.
- Energy consumption has been lowered through the use of energy efficient light fittings.
- Low energy water heating has also been employed.
- Double glazing windows for energy efficiency and increased comfort.
Call now to arrange viewing.