WORK & CO Shared Office Space
From Hot Desking and Shared Offices to Secure Private Offices
Shared Reception, Kitchen, Lounge, Balcony
Touchstone House is a brand new A-grade office building (15 storeys and eight parking levels) on the corner of Mechau and Bree Streets in one of Cape Town’s historic precincts. The building is a short walk from public transport stations, the city’s premier conference centre – the CTICC – as well as the continent’s most visited place, the V&A Waterfront.
A major road network intersection is a couple of blocks away and diagonally across the road is Cape Town’s tallest skyscraper, Portside. Bree Street is one of Cape Town’s most popular and busy streets for eating, drinking and shopping. Lower Bree, where Touchstone House is situated, is also home to a variety of blue-chip corporates and sleek office buildings.
Work & Co is very serious about technology and the place has been designed for the most demanding professionals in all industries.
- Ultra high-speed and reliable optic fibre Internet (cat 6 or WiFi)
- IT support, a receptionist
- IP phones, full security (finger print readers and CCTV)
- Professional printers, scanners and copiers, telephone booths, server room,
- Fully equipped meeting rooms with large screens, Apple TV, conference call facilities, white boards…
And because we don’t want load shedding to derail our productivity , we have backed up our network with Uninterrupted Power Supply.